- Commercial Debt Collection
- Prejudgment Writs of Attachment and Possession and Enforcement Thereof
- Enforcement of Judgments
- Creditor’s Rights Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation (Judgment Enforcement)
Ron Slates founded the law firm more than 30 years ago. He has earned a reputation as one California's leading attorneys in the areas of commercial debt collection, creditors' rights, and creditor bankruptcy. He also has significant expertise in real estate transactions and litigation and general business litigation.
In 2007-2013, Mr. Slates was named a Super Lawyer Southern California Super Lawyer, a designation reserved for only about five percent of the California State Bar. For more than 20 years, Mr. Slates has received the highest rating AV from Martindale-Hubbell National Law Directory.
- King's College, University of London School of Law, London
- LL.M. - 1974
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1968
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 1965
- California, 1969
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1990
- Mr. Slates has held the AV Peer Review Rating for more than 25 years.
- He has been named to the Southern California Super Lawyers List from 2007-2018.
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Microsoft Corporation
- The Kroger Co.
- Ralphs / Food 4 Less
- National Spinning Company
- Deltex, Inc.
- First Source Bank
- Sizzler Restaurants
- GMAC Commercial Finance LLC
- Continental Business Credit
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
Current Employment Position
Classes & Seminars
- MCLE Credit Classes for firms such as: Jeffer, Mangels, Sidley Austin and Gray Duffy
- Union Bank of California-Cal Mart